Be entirely car-independent if you wish. Choose a new, low-maintenance condo over a larger lot. Get to and from work in minutes.
The undeniable attraction of this inner-city Calgary neighbourhood is quick access to amenities and work-life balance.
Your selection of real estate in Calgary's Mission area is equally as exciting.
Choose a new development in Mission just steps away from 4th Street. Or perhaps a stunning high-rise apartment with glorious city views might be better suited for you?
Let's take the time to review your real estate options in the Mission neighbourhood. We've provided key details to help you choose the community and home that best suits your particular taste.
1. Quick access to downtown amenities = less driving = strong community connections
2. A superior selection of inner-city Calgary real estate: new developments and condo living
3. That work-life balance: A quick commute to work and to evening events afterward
4. Real estate listings with close proximity to 4th Street, 17th Avenue and the downtown core, home to the best in dining and entertainment
Access to the Elbow River pathway system and seven beautiful city parks
- The amenities along 4th Street and the adjacent 17th Avenue are plentiful and accessible on foot from Mission - Cliff Bungalow.
- You'll find restaurants offering Calgary's best dining for all tastes, lively bars and pubs, the finest in health and beauty services, drugstores, specialty stores, the best in home décor shops and active wear, and the list goes on.
Repsol Sport Centre
- Due to your proximity to Calgary's downtown core, further options for shops and services are optimal. Your grocery choices are also extensive, with access to many major grocery store chains, neighbourhood butchers and specialty markets.
- One of Calgary's best recreation facilities: swimming pools, gyms, fitness centre, running tracks, cycle studios and moreElbow Park Tennis Club
- Alberta's best clay courts right in your backyardThe Glencoe Club
- Calgary's prestigious private sports and social clubOlympic Plaza
- Skating in winter across from the Calgary Central Library
- The Elbow Park pathway is scenic and extensive, allowing locals to reach key city amenities leisurely, on foot or by bike.
- Calgary Transit and adjoining C-Trains are easily accessible from 26th Ave., 4th Street and 17th Avenue.
Rideau Park School
- Mission's closest inner-city neighbours are Mount Royal, Downtown Commercial, Erlton, Roxboro, Rideau Park and Elbow Park.
- Elementary (K-6) and Junior High (7-9) EnglishWilliam Reid
- Early French Immersion (K-4)Elboya School
- Elementary and Junior High. French Immersion (5-9 or 7-9). English K-6 and 7-9.Western Canada High School
- Grades 10 to 12 English, Dual Credit, (10-12) Early French Immersion, (10-12) International Baccalaureate or IB, (10-12) Late French Immersion, (10-12) Off-campus Work Experience (10-12)
For a personalized tour of homes for sale in the Mission community contact a Calgary real estate agent who works in your best interest:
Michael Wood at (403) 708-6400.